boards: phytec-som-am335x: ethernet broken after reset

Teresa Remmet t.remmet at phytec.de
Wed Sep 23 23:37:31 PDT 2015

Hello Michael,

can you give me a little bit more information about the hardware you
are using? As the phytec-som-am335x, includes 3 different modules.
Names of the images in use and hardware revision of the som whould be
great.

I have made a quick test it with a phycore som on master. It worked for
me.

Regards,
Teresa