New driver crashes with "unable to handle paging request"

Alexander Aring alex.aring at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:03:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

i am not Christoph but I want to told you my opinion about this.

One year ago there was some guy at #barebox in irc.freenode.net with the
nickname "honshu" (or it was a girl).

"honshu" asked if somebody worked at the musb support. Nobody known
worked on this support... So he begun to hack this into barebox. I
think he wanted to use the u-boot code as well.

This was one year ago...

Now, I will quoute the irc log:

"10:11 < ch_f> I need the spec for musb (it's on a am335x), but it's not
in the trm. Any ideas how to get it?"

This was today May 13. 2014.

Here is my answer to the very mysteric guy with the nickname "ch_f", I
think you don't get it without good connections. :-)

But this doesn't sounds to me that the driver is almost finished.

Sorry if I told that on the mailinglist, but I think everyone should
know the really state of this port now.

- Alex