AW: Antwort: AW: imx53 internal boot from NAND

Matthias Fend Matthias.Fend at wolfvision.net
Tue Mar 27 02:35:20 EDT 2012

fcb.bin contains a FCB and was generated by this tool. It should instantly work with your i.mx53 barebox.
Note that the FCB image must reside within the first blocks of the NAND. The internal ROM loader will always read 4k blocks from NAND - independent of the actual NAND page size.
The attached FCB must be located at the start of the NAND. The barebox image must be located at page 2.
Assuming a 2k page NAND you should have this:  page 0-1: 4k FCB, page 2-n: barebox.

~Matthias