Antwort: AW: imx53 internal boot from NAND

guenter.gebhardt at rafi.de guenter.gebhardt at rafi.de
Mon Mar 26 10:46:32 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have some problems. May you please send me a binary produced with this
tool?
I want to inspect the flash header.

-- Gebhardt

Von:    Matthias Fend <Matthias.Fend at wolfvision.net>
An:     "guenter.gebhardt at rafi.de" <guenter.gebhardt at rafi.de>,
"barebox at lists.infradead.org" <barebox at lists.infradead.org>
Datum:  26.03.2012 11:09
Betreff:        AW: imx53 internal boot from NAND

Hi,

For a quick start you can use the provided FCB (fcb.bin).
This FCB was generated with the attached tool (fcbgen.c) - note that the
bad block handling is disabled.

Then you can "merge" your barebox image with the FCB with something like:
cat fcb.bin barebox-image > barebox-fcb.bin

This works at least on our custom i.MX53 hardware.

~Matthias