4331 support

Larry Finger Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net
Fri Aug 26 13:01:34 EDT 2011

On 08/26/2011 11:13 AM, james at jamesanslow.net wrote:
> Thanks for the heads-up larry. Can you direct me towards where that's hosted?

You need to install git and do a

git clone
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-testing.git

The source will be in wireless-testing directory. To get future updates, cd to
that directory and 'git pull'.

Obviously, my subtle A./Q. quote was not sufficient. Top posting in most mailing
lists is discouraged. Look at where your question is in the flow of this
posting. How is one to follow the reasoning?

Larry