ath10k: controlling TX aggregation

Krishna Chaitanya chaitanya.mgit at gmail.com
Fri May 12 07:43:18 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am doing some comparative tests, wanted to configure common
settings btw all STA's. wanted to limit agg_size to 24 in ath10k with
the below command.

echo "3 24" > /sys/kernel/debug/ieee80211/phy0/ath10k/htt_max_amsdu_ampdu

The ADDBA request still has 64 and when i run iperf it is aggregating 64 frames.

Except for 1 no number takes effect. If i configure 1 there is no ADDBA exchange
initiated by ath10k.

Is this expected? Can we control the aggregation size through driver?

latest wireless-drivers-next and linux-firmware git is used.

Regards,
Chaitanya T K.