Driver support for QCA6174 chip using SDIO interface

Erik Stromdahl erik.stromdahl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:16:39 PST 2017

If you are interested in trying the latest version of the sdio code
you can clone the below repo:

https://github.com/erstrom/linux-ath.git

I have just pushed some updates for QCA9377 SDIO (that might work with
QCA6174 chipsets as well).

I will do some more testing of this code during the weeks to come.

If you could try it out and give me feedback it would be great!