Why does the driver configure only 2 keys per peer?

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Sat Mar 19 08:42:58 PDT 2016

No, the hardware can handle plenty of slots...looks to me like no one
actually tested to the configured limits and/or they got lucky while
testing.  As long as it is possible for user-space to (temporarily?)
configure 4 keys per peer, then the firmware can assert.  I'll just
increase the keys per peer.  Uses a bit more firmware memory, but
better than crashing.