QCA6174 hw2.1 irq_mode=0 broken on 4.2-rc3, working on 4.1.2

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 02:02:40 PDT 2015

Yeah that's what I meant. My idea was to first bisect only the ath10k
directory, so restricting the bisect on the commits touching stuff
there. I guess if the issue is more broad it will come up somewhere
else as well, so this is a good starting point, I hope. Thank you for
pointing it out though, this will actually be the first time I do a
proper bisect.

Also do you want me to bisect Kalle's sources or Linus' master? By
what Michał said I guess Kalle's but I ask to be sure.

Also to be clear: I'm using Linus' sources at the moment, as provided
by Fedora rawhide.

For me it's the same, so let me know what you prefer and is more
useful to solve this issue.