Question on bssid mask with ath10k

"Jose Núñez-Martínez (CTTC)" jose.nunez at cttc.cat
Mon Jul 6 06:23:12 PDT 2015

Hi,
I upgraded to CT kernel and firmware. Now I have: Kernel is 4.0.4 from
CT and Firmware is 10.1.467-ct-com-full-014-96d543
However I cannot bring up two virtal interfaces associated to one
physical device.

The output of "iw dev" command:

phy#1
     Interface moni2
         ifindex 9
         wdev 0x100000002
         addr 04:f0:21:18:26:a5
         type managed
     Interface wlan2
         ifindex 7
         wdev 0x100000001
         addr 04:f0:21:18:26:a5
         type IBSS

This is the error shown when I try to bring up moni2 interface (ifconfig
moni2 up): "SIOCSIFFLAGS: Name not unique on network"

Jose