CT firmware 10.1.467-13 is released.

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Sat Feb 21 10:17:13 PST 2015

On 02/21/2015 09:50 AM, Dave Taht wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com> wrote:
>> Here are the highlights:
>>
>> Add IBSS/AHDOC support.
>
> Awesome. Does this require the candela kernel patchset?

I think upstream has support, but if you want any decent throughput (HT, VHT)
you have to be running bleeding edge kernels and hostapd
(not sure all patches are even upstream yet..see appropriate mailing
lists).

I have backported a few patches into my kernel, but I'm not sure
how correct or complete they are.

I plan to try a little harder to get HT/VHT working in my 3.19 kernel
sometime soon.  My 3.19 kernel patchset is also much cleaner than my
3.17 tree, so if you want to try to cherry-pick patches, that is the
one to use.  (It also has a lot less testing, so maybe there are issues
yet.)

> (am thinking of trying this version of the firmware on openwrt chaos
> calmer on the tp-link archer C7 v2)

That would be welcome.  If you see any firmware splats, please send logs
my way and I should be able to decode them.