qca6164 support

Alexandre Maloteaux a.maloteaux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:10:11 PDT 2015

Hi Victor

Concerning the timeout issue; i faced it on Archlinux with kvalo kernel.
The issue was related to the kernel option
CONFIG_FW_LOADER_USER_HELPER_FALLBACK (Fallback user-helper invocation
for firmware loading). This option if activated will create a 1 minute
timeout on each firmware try as udev does not implemented this feature
anymore.

Best Regards