ath10k firmware crash

Michal Kazior michal.kazior at tieto.com
Mon Oct 13 02:30:22 PDT 2014

On 13 October 2014 11:23, voncken <cedric.voncken at acksys.fr> wrote:

>> Are you perhaps trying to run STA with 4addr bridging? If so then make sure
>> you use recent ath10k as this was known to be a problem.
>>
> We tested without the 4addr bridging, that works fine but we can't add the interface in bridge :-(
>
> Have you a benchmark reference with ATH10K ? at this time we can send around 700 Mbit/s, is it the maximum or we can expected better ?

If this is OTA then this is pretty good. If this is cabled RF w/
attentuator it should be possible to get ~900mbps of UDP traffic with
multiple streams on iperf. At least that's what I was getting on 10.1
firmware (on both AP and STA) last time I checked.

Getting more than 700mbps OTA requires AP and STA antenna alignment voodoo.