ath10k firmware crash

voncken cedric.voncken at acksys.fr
Mon Oct 13 00:35:05 PDT 2014

	Thanks for your reply,

> Can you then provide a crash register dump for 10.1, please? I can't help you
> much with the 636 dump.

Yes I can, but where I find it?

> Are you perhaps trying to run STA with 4addr bridging? If so then make sure
> you use recent ath10k as this was known to be a problem.

Yes I'm testing with 4 addr bridging because I need to bridge this interface. I' ll try without this option.
I'm testing with commit number 38eeda3ae6f90fde5546bdd48ee4ff3090f238c0 from kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmare/linux-firmware. It is the latest version in openwrt.

> Can you also provide ath10k traces or debug logs, please?

I'll send a trace.