TR : ath10k: firmware crash in station mode

Yeoh Chun-Yeow yeohchunyeow at gmail.com
Fri May 23 08:36:07 PDT 2014

Based on my testing, due to firmware 636 is not able to support
standalone monitor mode, and bridge requires promiscuous mode, it
would crash. Then, I have tested with AP firmware and it works well.
But then, I have not up the node for long time.

By the way, I am associating the AP before setting "iw dev wlan0 set
4addr on" and bridge it.

----
Chun-Yeow