Trouble connecting to broadcom AC APs?

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Thu Mar 20 15:17:54 EDT 2014

Did the per-rate transmit statistics ever make it into the firmware / driver?

I'd start by looking at what rate(s) it's trying and what the transmit
completion statistics say. It could be doing something exceedingly
dumb like transmitting on an invalid rate or stream setup.

Same deal with STBC/LDPC. Try disabling those; see what happens.

-a