Throughput is very low

Mamun Abu-Tair ma86 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Wed Jul 9 07:22:09 PDT 2014

Dear all,
I am trying to do throughput test with copmex AC cards Model (WLE900VX 7AA) .,using hostapd running on the server and  one client.

I used Kalle sitting for the hostapd. However, the maximum throughput i can get is around 70Mbit/s which is far away from the throughput achieved by many users (UDP traffic).

I have notice that Bit Rate keeps fixed 6 Mb/s . and it dose not responding to any commands to change it.

The machines used:
 Ubuntu 12.04, Kerenl 3.16 , updated regulatory to cover 80Mhz channels , and the latest  firmware

Your help is appreciated .
Kind regards
Mamun