ath10k OTP loading issues

André Valentin avalentin at marcant.net
Mon Jul 7 07:51:45 PDT 2014

Hi!

Thanks for your hint. I now found at least the correct board.bin. Also I disabled the OTP check because it always throws an error.

By the way, can I overwrite the MAC address? I changed it in board.bin to the device MAC, but it did not work. Also if I set it
with ifconfig, it is only temorarily. Hostapd doesn't use it at all, it somehow reads the MAC from the device. Do you have an idea?

André