ath10k OTP loading issues

Kalle Valo kvalo at qca.qualcomm.com
Wed Jul 2 01:56:09 PDT 2014

André Valentin <avalentin at marcant.net> writes:

> Hi!
>
>>> have some kind of magic so I can identify it?
>>
>> MAC addresses are good one to check. Basically it should be similar data
>> as in board.bin.
>
> Of course I already tried this. But no luck.

How exactly did you search for it? Are you sure you used the correct MAC
address?

> Do you have another idea. Or is the MAC somehow encrypted ?

Nothing special, the MAC address should should be within the first 20
bytes. For example, here's 00:03:07:12:34:56:

$ od -t x1 board.bin  | head -1
0000000 44 08 df 30 02 04 00 03 07 12 34 56 00 00 6a 00

But of course I might be missing something. Or the calibration data is
somehow encrypted on the flash.