Report Firmware firmware-2.bin_10.1.467.2-1 Error

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Tue Apr 15 01:20:45 PDT 2014

Hi guys,
When I load the firmware-2.bin_10.1.467.2-1 I got this error when I put my device in mode ACCESS POINT:
"PCI express error: irq - 228, Pex number: 0, Interrupt Cause Register value: 10"
But if I use the version 999.999.0.x. I don't have this error.
So I just report it here, I don't know what kind of other information do you guys need to know what may cause that error.
Please feel free to ask me to provide other information
Sincerely,

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9