load module ath10k: ieee80211 phy0: Failed to initialize wep: -2

Vu Hai NGUYEN vh.nguyen at actiasodielec.fr
Mon Apr 14 08:49:21 PDT 2014

Thank you guys,
My mistake, the interface is wlan0, not ath0 (which is created before from the driver Aquila supplied by Atheros)
And the problem about cfg80211/mac80211 is because that I didn't activate cfg80211 in my new kernel of linux when I re-compile my project. (I just take the modules ath10k that I compiled before from the kernel that I had modified to compile ath10k and then put in my new project)

NGUYEN Vu Hai
Acita-Sodielec
Route de Mayres - B.P. 9
12100 St GEORGES DE LUZENCON