[wireless-regdb] TDWR Channels are not prohibited anymore in FCC

Mishol, Guy guym at ti.com
Wed Mar 11 01:38:35 PDT 2015

Hi,
Any comments/updates on this one?
BR,
Guy Mishol

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Forshee [mailto:seth.forshee at canonical.com]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 22:20
To: Mishol, Guy
Cc: Jouni Malinen; wireless-regdb at lists.infradead.org; Machani, Yaniv
Subject: Re: [wireless-regdb] TDWR Channels are not prohibited anymore in FCC

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 04:01:28PM +0000, Mishol, Guy wrote:
> Understood.
> I limited the patch to US only (basically just like Seth sent few days ago).
> Thanks!

The changes look fine to me (obviously). I'd like for the short summary to be a bit more descriptive, but I can fix that up when I apply the patch. I'll wait bit to apply it though for others to comment.

As far as US territories though, I identified this list of entries from the database: PR GU MP VI AS. All of these already have a similar rule.

Thanks,
Seth