[wireless-regdb] TDWR Channels are not prohibited anymore in FCC

Seth Forshee seth.forshee at canonical.com
Fri Mar 6 12:20:14 PST 2015

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 04:01:28PM +0000, Mishol, Guy wrote:
> Understood.
> I limited the patch to US only (basically just like Seth sent few days ago).
> Thanks!

The changes look fine to me (obviously). I'd like for the short summary
to be a bit more descriptive, but I can fix that up when I apply the
patch. I'll wait bit to apply it though for others to comment.

As far as US territories though, I identified this list of entries from
the database: PR GU MP VI AS. All of these already have a similar rule.

Thanks,
Seth