Multi-Vif for Nexus 4

Eugene Krasnikov k.eugene.e at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 00:53:42 PDT 2015

Hi Doru,

hal.h has the interface to the firmware. E.g. message
wcn36xx_hal_config_sta_params has sta_index that tend to represent
index of the station driver wants to talk to. A lot of other API has
the same parameter sta_index that would represent which station driver
wants to talk to.
https://github.com/KrasnikovEugene/wcn36xx/blob/master/hal.h#L1182

--
Best regards,