Auto TX rate adaption

YanBo dreamfly281 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 12:05:24 EDT 2013

Some rough idea about this, hope helpful to inspire you.
The TX  BD has a data_rate index, set to 0 to used the Station
descriptor rate, 1 or 2 use the BD rate

The station descriptor has filed about BD rate which can be set if the
1 or 2 be set in the TX BD,

If use the station descriptor data rate, the data rate relative filed
of it should be set correctly at firstly.
especially the TPE rate table.

BR /Yanbo