Auto TX rate adaption

Olof Johansson dev at skyshaper.net
Wed May 29 07:49:58 EDT 2013

Hey everyone.

I've been trying to figure out how to make the firmware send packets
with something else than the lowest basic rate (1 and 6 respectively)
but I seem to be hitting a dead end.

First I thought it was due to rateset missing in the bss_config. But
looking at packet dumps from the working driver this just seems to be
either zeroes or random memory data.

Then I found the CFG parameters which are sent at startup which
contains some rate parameter as well. Trying these out got me nowhere
either... and judging from packet dumps this CFG is not used anyway.

Does anyone have any hints that could get me in the right direction? :)

Cheers
--
Olof