usbatm bind : need_heavy_init and flags merge

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Sat Jan 7 09:10:32 EST 2006

> > Could you finaly add a quirk patch for eagle, it may not the optimal
> > solution, but at least it works and don't add regression for others modems.
>
> Maybe Duncan will treat
> UDSL_IGNORE_EILSEQ instead
> UDSL_IGNORE_ELISEQ more friendly :-?

Hi guys, I plan to push patches to gregkh next week.  Since there
are changes to usbatm, there need to be changes to the eagle too -
I guess you already have these in your svn repository.  Do you want
to send those in yourself once I've pushed the main patches to Greg?
Also, for the future, can I have write access to your svn repository?
That way, if I update the core I can make the appropriate changes
there too.

Happy new year!

Duncan.