Alx driver freezes the connection in Linux kernel 3.8.1

Liu, David dwliu at qca.qualcomm.com
Tue Mar 12 01:15:36 EDT 2013

HI,
Could you let me know which Ethernet device of Qualcomm Atheros you are using? Through use "lspci" can list all of devices.
Can you check ping fucntion is normal? Maybe you can set a fixed IP address and ping with other compuater.
If ping is abnormal, please provide the system log that get it by type "dmesg".

Many thanks.

Best Regard
David Liu