alx linux-3.8.y branch

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at do-not-panic.com
Mon Mar 11 19:23:03 EDT 2013

I've pushed a linux-3.8.y branch onto my github that goes test
compiled with compat-drivers-3.8.2 releases. As with the linux-3.9.y
branch I will only merge changes to this branch if and only if the
patch is first merged onto the master branch

Adrian if you'd like to carry / publish my branch:

git remote add mcgrof
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mcgrof/alx.git
git fetch mcgrof

As with the linux-3.9.y branch I didn't need to make any changes, so I
just created the linux-3.8.y branch and added the alx-linux-v3.8.2-1
digitally signed tag. This branch / tag is what will go out in the
compat-driver-3.8.2 release.

 Luis