[tslib] plans for 1.9

Martin Kepplinger martink at posteo.de
Fri Mar 24 10:20:37 PDT 2017

the mailing list is up. yay.

I'm quite happy with version 1.8.

As long as no critical bugs show up, I currently don't see the need to
do a release. For 1.9, with I hope will have libts.so.0.5.1 I'd like to

* improve tests/ts_verify
* have someone to run ts_test_mt with an eGalax model 210 using
  "module_raw input"
* run everything well on arm64
* use stdint types at least in critical places
* improve the variance filter's read_mt(). see if we can batch-read
  all samples.
* median filter: maybe malloc instead of using arrays on the stack
* remove linux dependencies in ts_print_mt?

And I plan to freeze the master branch at least 1 or 2 weeks before
doing a release.

happy hacking!

                         martin