Travel plans for Kitzbühel

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jan 22 18:41:20 EST 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 18:07 -0500, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm curious about everyones travel plans for the trip to Kitz this
> year, to see if there is overlap where we could book trains/cabs in
> groups.
>
> I'm leaving New York on Thrusday night and arrive in Munich at 10:30am
> on Friday the 21st.  I fly out from Munich at 15:30 on Saturday March
> 1st.
>
> I was tentatively thinking of staying Friday night in Munich and
> taking the train to Kitz on Saturday.  However, I haven't booked a
> hotel or train tickets yet.  For the return trip, I was hoping to take
> the train on Saturday morning and then go directly to the airport.

Those of us coming from the UK are flying in/out of Salzburg instead of
Munich this year. The flights to Munich suck.

There *used* to be better flights between STN and MUC, including a
Friday night flight which would mean that Karen and the babies would
join us for a long weekend. But no more, it seems.

--
dwmw2