Travel plans for Kitzbühel

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Wed Jan 22 18:07:16 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm curious about everyones travel plans for the trip to Kitz this
year, to see if there is overlap where we could book trains/cabs in
groups.

I'm leaving New York on Thrusday night and arrive in Munich at 10:30am
on Friday the 21st.  I fly out from Munich at 15:30 on Saturday March
1st.

I was tentatively thinking of staying Friday night in Munich and
taking the train to Kitz on Saturday.  However, I haven't booked a
hotel or train tickets yet.  For the return trip, I was hoping to take
the train on Saturday morning and then go directly to the airport.

-Kevin