2013 skigeek - Les Menuires - 3 Valais (Val Thorens area)

Erik Troan ewt at troan.org
Fri Jul 20 11:03:35 EDT 2012

Earlier is easier for me, but given that me presence depends on if I
get around to being employed by then I don't think you should schedule
around my me. It may turn out that flying from Europe to Denver works
out for me at the price of significant jewelry purchases!

I do admit that my scheduling is driven around spring break for my
kids not the whims of skigeek.

Erik