2013 skigeek - Les Menuires - 3 Valais (Val Thorens area)

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Jul 20 11:00:06 EDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 10:11 -0400, Erik Troan wrote:
> This overlaps with my family ski trip so I'll be at Steamboat instead.

Hm, that sucks. It means it'll be the second time in as many years that
we've scheduled it to conflict with your plans.

Or, I suppose, the second time in as many years that you've arranged to
be elsewhere at the end of March, which is when we always do skigeek :)

Which end of it overlaps? It might possibly be feasible to move to the
previous week (16th-23rd), but the following week was more problematic
because Easter made it more expensive.

--
dwmw2