Tahoe 2013

Jonathan Miller id j at longcottage.com
Wed Dec 12 06:35:37 EST 2012

On 11/12/2012 16:33, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> On 12/11/2012 08:18 AM, Magnus Bruce wrote:
>> We (Magnus, Becky, Matt, and maybe Kumar) at Heavenly from 1/20-1/27
>> staying at the Marriott Timber Lodge (at the base of the gondola).
>
> Suzi and I will be driving up on 1/25 and staying into the next week
> (probably leaving Thursday 1/31 or Friday 2/1); I think David
> Woodhouse is looking at coming up 1/24 (we both have to be in Texas on
> 1/21-1/24).

It was great to meet many of you in Kitzbuehl last year, and I'd _love_
to join you for a couple of days in late January - but whether or not I
can out to the States then depends on a few things so don't consider me
more than a "hopeful tentative". Is it the kind of resort hotel that can
always squeeze in one more at short notice, or will it likely fill up?

Jonathan