Tahoe 2013

Luis R. Rodriguez mcgrof at do-not-panic.com
Tue Dec 11 13:10:36 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:33 AM, H. Peter Anvin <hpa at zytor.com> wrote:
> On 12/11/2012 08:18 AM, Magnus Bruce wrote:
>>
>> We (Magnus, Becky, Matt, and maybe Kumar) at Heavenly from 1/20-1/27
>> staying at the Marriott Timber Lodge (at the base of the gondola).
>

> Suzi and I will be driving up on 1/25 and staying into the next week
> (probably leaving Thursday 1/31 or Friday 2/1); I think David Woodhouse is
> looking at coming up 1/24 (we both have to be in Texas on 1/21-1/24).
>
> For Suzi and I the schedule is determined in part by how long we can get my
> parents to stay (claiming the grandparental privilege of babysitting Erik.)
>
> Will check out the Marriott Timber Lodge.

I'd be happy to host people as guests at a cabin I am sharing in
Truckee. Given the dates provided so far I've booked on my calendar to
tentatively meet some geeks up in the mountain for the the weekend of
Jan 26th, let me know if you'd like a place to crash in Truckee. I
mainly will be sticking to Squaw this season but can try to make it
out to another place if there is a large group going. Tuckee is about
~1 hour away from South Lake Tahoe.

  Luis