Ski rental

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Jan 11 08:14:56 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 13:58 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:

> For those who want to rent skis/boots/helmets: There is a shop in the
> building that is part of the skiset chain -- it's "Ski Land" (I'd
> appreciate if somebody could double check, but according to my email I
> rented there three years ago).

Ok I double checked ... "Ski Fun", "Ski Land" and "Free Ride" are within
like a hundred meters walking distance, if we're in the same building as
before (Douchka) then "Ski Land" will be in the building. The other
three shops skiset has are further away -- everything's within walking
distance but you might walk up and down the hills quite a bit. I'll go
with "Ski Land".

johannes