Flights

Magnus Bruce magnus.bruce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:01:56 EST 2011

Not sure about getting there yet (probably arriving in Munich on
Thursday morning). We'll take the train to Kitzbuhel on either Friday
or Saturday (there are no direct trains on Fridays and only one on
Saturday at 15:10). We'll probably stay somewhere close to the Munich
Hbf.

Going back, we'll take the train to Munich on Saturday. There is one
direct train (IC1280) leaving Kitzbuhel Hahnenkahm (it does not stop
at the 'main' Kitzbuhel Schwarzsee station) at 9:35 and arriving at
Munich at 11:50. Depending on the timing of our return flight on
Sunday, we may either stay in town or at the airport - there is one
hotel right in the middle of the airport that has reasonable rates.

Magnus