Skigeek 2011 Update

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:10:02 EST 2010

Hi,

We are getting closer to Skigeek 2011, so I have been collecting the
data and doing a spreadsheet of the finances.

I think I got all the money data correctly, if I made a mistake please
let me know. I discovered the my French bank only allows me to go back
three months in the online statements, so I had to chase down the paper
ones .... whoops.

I will have to pay the final payments on the apartments by the end of
December, so I need payment in full by December 15th, 2010.

Please let me know if this is a problem for you!

All the discounted slots are now sold out! However more slots are
available at the regular price of EUR 330 per person or EUR 990 for an
apartment.

The current financial details for Skigeek 2011 can be found here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuYxd7yW2RpLdEhDODUydGJBbjE4ZllCTHliSFdIQUE&hl=en&authkey=CKC5iN4B
I will update the sheet as I receive payments and add people.

Cheers,
Jes