SkiGeek 2011 travel plans

Jes Sorensen jes.sorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 14:52:08 EST 2010

On 11/12/10 19:40, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 19:18 +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
>> On 11/12/10 18:50, Johannes Berg wrote:
>>> I'll be arriving at GVA at 12:15, I guess I could make it to the train
>>> station by 14:14 to share a shuttle... Dave probably won't want to wait
>>> around for that long, unless there's a decent lounge in GVA... ;)
>>
>> The shuttles should be leaving from the airport afaik, but even if they
>> are from the train station, thats a 10 min commute from the airport.
>
> Last time we were on it, it was directly from the airport. I just
> thought maybe they leave from both places, but if that's so close then
> maybe they won't.

Most trains coming into Geneva actually continue on to the airport, it's
about a 10 min ride. You can take it from the airport to the main
station using the free bus ticket you can grab inside the arrivals area,
if it shows up they leave from the station so it should be pretty easy
either way.

Cheers
Jes