RSVP: Skigeek 2011

Jes Sorensen Jes.Sorensen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:19:38 EDT 2010

>>>>> "David" == David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> writes:

David> We talked about doing a trip in Europe in January, which could
David> be done in addition to the one we've been talking about in
David> Calgary in March.

David> Can I have a show of hands -- who would be interested in each,
David> and which nutters would try to get to both?

David> Our standard scale for such responses is:

David>  a) I'll be there; I'll swim there if I have to.  b) I'd love
David> to be there and there's a good chance I'll make it c) I've like
David> to go but the chances are 50/50 d) I am Werner; I just joined
David> the list to heckle.

I'd say a) for Europe and more likely d) for North America, unless I
would be going to North America in March for something else and merge
the trips.

I am going to find out prices for Avoriaz the last week of January.

Cheers,
Jes