Logistics

Grant Grundler grundler at parisc-linux.org
Thu Feb 25 20:34:36 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 09:17:15AM -0700, Jim Bourne wrote:
> I'd be into arranging a Calgary based trip for next year.

Jim,
I can help with that if you like and would be interested in joining
(possibly with family depending on dates.)

I've offered to organize this before but failed.

Can folks propose some dates they could attend?
Ski resorts they'd like to reccomend in Calgary area?

I've also not been to either Calgary or Vancouver area for skiing
so both would be interesting.

Also personally, I'd prefer to stay 2 weeks and possible split
the time across two resorts that are "not too far away".
I find with less than 2 weeks, I just don't relax.

thanks,
grant