Logistics

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 25 11:42:49 EST 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-25 at 09:17 -0700, Jim Bourne wrote:
> I'd be into arranging a Calgary based trip for next year.

Sounds good to me... want to look at how/where we'd house about 15
people for a reasonable amount of money -- and which dates are outside
the school holiday silly season?

I think our half-term next year is 6 days later than it was this year,
on Feb 21-25. I'll probably be in Kitzbühel again then :)

Linux.conf.au is late next year too -- in early February some time,
although we don't have precise dates yet.

--
dwmw2