Joining the skiparty this year

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at danlj.org
Mon Oct 26 23:07:58 EDT 2009

After a few years of sending in my regrets in order to take care
of the kids, I'm looking skigeeking this year.

My intent is to fly to Munich and take the train to Kitzbuhel (we
don't really have very many worthwhile trains in the US, so it is a
refreshing change).  Looks like Lufthansa 429 from KCLT arr. 0805h
is my best bet, though I haven't bought tickets yet.  Probably
Lufthansa 428 on the way back out, dep. Munich 1120h.  If those
times coincide well with anyone else's travel plans, let me know
and maybe we can arrange to share some form of conveyance.

I don't know what the sleeping arrangements are intended to be.
(I suspect the single rooms are already spoken for, since I'm
late to the party and I see plenty of people already signed up :)
I'm generally a light sleeper, though, so if there's one available
I'll gladly sign up for it!  Otherwise I'll make sure to bring
a triple helping of earplugs.