transport Munich<->Kitzbuhl

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Fri Jan 16 08:31:34 EST 2009

Matt Wilson wrote:
> Our plans are a bit... odd.  We're flying in to Frankfurt am Main on
> American Airlines flight 70, arrive at 07:05 on February 28.
> Currently we're slated to drive from there to Kitzbühel (approximately
> 5 hours).
>
> We've also considered taking a train.  The price is almost the same
> for the car versus the train (if you don't count fuel costs).  We
> might have some use for a car while in the village, so we're leaning
> in that direction.
>
> Our return flight is AA 83 at 14:10 on March 7.

Mmmm ok, so you basically need to be back at FRA around 11:30 or so, to
make the return flight. According to the German railroad company's
schedule, the earliest you can be back is at 12:21 and thats with a
4:52am departure from Kitzbuhel .... you may want to consider that car
option :-)

Cheers,
Jes