transport Munich<->Kitzbuhl

Matt Wilson msw at rpath.com
Fri Jan 16 08:20:46 EST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 11:02:51AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:

> oot/msw - what are your plans?

Our plans are a bit... odd.  We're flying in to Frankfurt am Main on
American Airlines flight 70, arrive at 07:05 on February 28.
Currently we're slated to drive from there to Kitzbühel (approximately
5 hours).

We've also considered taking a train.  The price is almost the same
for the car versus the train (if you don't count fuel costs).  We
might have some use for a car while in the village, so we're leaning
in that direction.

Our return flight is AA 83 at 14:10 on March 7.

Cheers,

Matt
--
Matt Wilson