Rental And Courses

Andreas Gruenbacher agruen at suse.de
Wed Feb 18 16:45:10 EST 2009

On Wednesday, 18 February 2009 17:16:43 Magnus Bruce wrote:
> Magnus; intermediate (but rusty-haven't skied since '99)Becky: beginner
> (never skied, but had lessons on a astroturf 'mountain' in 1993)
> Kumar: beginner (never skied - I'm not sure he's even seen real snow :) )
>
> I'm certainly up for a 1-day refresher course and may participate in some
> off-piste.

I have:

 * Becky, David Howells, Kumar, and Lennert as the beginners, and
 * Marija and Magnus as the intermediates.

I also have Friederike on the list as a beginner but without lessons -- is
that correct?

I'll join the intermediate group myself for that one day to see if it's any
fun ... and off-piste too.

> Becky and Kumar will definitely want 3 days of lessons, but committing to 5
> days seems excessive.

Okay, let's make it three days for the beginners then; I would expect that we
can alway extend if we feel like it.

> BTW - has anyone noticed the snow conditions in Kitz? In the last week, the
> snow depth in the valley has gone from 30 cm to 75, with 25 of that coming
> in one day. At the summit, depth has gone from 120 cm to 200, with 50 in
> the last day! There is more snow forecast for this weekend - looks like
> snow conditions should be good.

Phantastic ;-)

Andreas