transport Munich<->Kitzbuhl

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue Feb 17 16:26:10 EST 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 22:10 +0100, Michael Hanselmann wrote:

> > Changed. Because I'm just travelling so much we're going to fly to MUC
> > (arriving 12:00), and so far we have planned this:
> > 13:02   S 8     München Flughafen T
> > 13:33           München Ost
> > 13:40   EC 89
> > 14:44           Wörgl Hbf
> > 14:49   OIC 649
> > 15:18           Kitzbühel
> >
> > But hey, maybe we can make it earlier since we land at 12:00. OTOH,
> > we'll probably want to buy some lunch somewhere in Munich.
>
> Feel free to get lunch in Munich.

Well, it's only an hour, so lunch will be something on the go I guess.
But that's fine.

> The above connection is very good
> for me, requiring only one change in Innsbruck to OIC 649 and we can
> meet in Wörgl. Please let me know if you change plans again, otherwise
> I'll buy the train ticket next weekend.

Is that really worth that much planning for if we'll only be on the same
train for half an hour? :) We're planning to take that train to the
point that I have reserved seats, but our ticket itself isn't tied to
any train. The time to change are also fairly close, so we might not
make it.

Let's just plan to meet on that train, I have reserved seats 24 and 26
in coach 18 :)

johannes