transport Munich<->Kitzbuhl

Michael Hanselmann public at hansmi.ch
Tue Feb 17 16:10:16 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Johannes Berg
<johannes at sipsolutions.net> wrote:
>> > Friederike and I will arrive ~5:30pm at the train station, coming in
>> > with the REX 1515 from Woergl (and the EC 83 from Munich to Woergl, we
>> > leave Munich at 3:30pm).
>>
>> Is your plan still the same or have things changed?
>
> Changed. Because I'm just travelling so much we're going to fly to MUC
> (arriving 12:00), and so far we have planned this:
> 13:02   S 8     München Flughafen T
> 13:33           München Ost
> 13:40   EC 89
> 14:44           Wörgl Hbf
> 14:49   OIC 649
> 15:18           Kitzbühel
>
> But hey, maybe we can make it earlier since we land at 12:00. OTOH,
> we'll probably want to buy some lunch somewhere in Munich.

Feel free to get lunch in Munich. The above connection is very good
for me, requiring only one change in Innsbruck to OIC 649 and we can
meet in Wörgl. Please let me know if you change plans again, otherwise
I'll buy the train ticket next weekend.

Regards,
Michael

--