Insurance.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Apr 18 14:27:49 EDT 2008

In previous years it's we're booked insurance through P&V, with the
apartments -- it was just a fairly negligible addition to the cost. But
since we're doing it manually this year rather than as a package, I'm
looking at booking insurance separately.

It occurs to me that the whole thing is redundant with the travel
insurance I have anyway -- does anyone _not_ have their own travel
insurance which covers them for winter sports? AFAICT you can get your
own annual travel policies for not a lot more than the single-trip
polices I've been looking at.

--
dwmw2